Level 2 Swimming Instructor - Adults only - Holborn Luxury Hotel
- Turner Swim - Luxury Hotels in London and the UK
- Holborn, London
- Up to £24.50 an hour
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Sports jobs, Swimming Instructor, Swimming Teacher
- Job Type
- Full Time
Level 2 Swimming Instructor - Adults only - Luxury Holborn Hotel
Pay up to £24.50 per hour for a full-time position.
Turner Swim are actively recruiting for an enthusiastic Level 2 qualified swimming teacher or coach, with a competitive swimming aquatics background (club level or above) and who has a real passion for teaching and coaching swimming.
We have a full-time position available to join our team of instructors in London
Our full-time role is for between 30 and 34 hours per week depending on the time of year. Rates of pay of up to £24.50 per hour. The role has 2 consecutive days off each week, including 1 day at weekends. March start date.
This is a great opportunity for the right swimming professionals to work with a broad range of adult clients on a one-to-one basis; from people who are water phobic, improving their strokes, through to training triathletes.
Ongoing training is provided to enhance your skills as a teacher. This could include; lifesaving, specific open water phobia training, advanced stroke analysis and customer services training.
Please send in your CV, including your own background as a swimmer, water polo player, synchronised swimmer, diver, open water swimmer or triathlete. Please include in your cover note:
1) Either the notice period that you are currently on with your current employment, or if you are currently a swim coach for a swim club in London.
2) Why you would like to work at Turner Swim.
Candidates will be invited to an online interview, before we then see you teach a demonstration session.
Turner Swim was founded in 2013 to provide the best quality one-to-one adult swimming tuition in London and is run by a former international aquatic team member.
Turner Swim provides original one-to-one adult swimming lessons at 7 luxury hotels in London, at Piccadilly, Waterloo, Tower Bridge, London City, Chelsea, Holborn and St Paul's. We have also expanded Manchester, Glasgow, Reading, Aberdeen and Dublin. These one-to-one sessions enable us to get brilliant results in a short space of time which then brings a great sense of satisfaction to our instructors.
All our instructors are employees, paid PAYE. There is a pension scheme, full paid in-house training, and also a bonus scheme, designed to reward the best swimming instructors in the industry.
We have a reputation of being one of the best providers of swimming lessons in London and the UK. We are therefore looking for additional elite team members. The successful candidates should have intelligence, charisma, enthusiasm and a keenness to learn in order to deliver a 5-star service. We really would like to meet candidates who are passionate about swimming, and teaching swimming, as well as helping others succeed.
Duties will include:
- Delivering fantastic one-to-one adult lessons following the Turner Swim programme syllabus and teaching methods.
- Building a strong relationship with clients, facility staff and management.
- Expanding swimming and triathlon knowledge through attending regular Turner Swim instructor development sessions.
- Recording client's progress.
- Ensuring a safe learning environment is provided for clients, hotel guests and spa staff.
- Regularly reporting to management.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert