Kitchen Assistant - Aberdeen Airport
- TRG Concessions
- Aberdeen City
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Staff, Pot Washer
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our brand portfolio includes Brewdog, Giraffe, Shake Shack, Archies, Frankie and Benny's, Crepe Affair and many more. Our values of Freshness, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence are at the heart of everything that we do.
Join our kitchen team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as a Kitchen Porter with us a success.
What will life as a Kitchen Assistant in the TRG Concessions family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Access to your wages as they are earned through our Wagestream platform
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
- Share save scheme
What makes our Kitchen Assistants so special?
- Make it Magic: They deliver great looking food, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: Our Kitchen Assistant looking for ways to make our dishes better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: They take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens
- Own it: They are given the support to take ownership for their element of the kitchen and strive to go the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: Our Kitchen Assistants are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We'd love you to have previous experience of working in a kitchen as a kitchen assistant, a line cook, trainee or Kitchen Porter but most importantly have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So, apply now and come join the family as a Kitchen Assistant where you'll be a valued member of our team!
**Please note that this position does require flexibility in hours as airport shifts can start at 3am, you must also be able to provide a 5 year work/education/personal reference history and undertake a criminal record check.**
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert