Lead Apprentice Training Specialist (Leadership & Management L3 - Appledore
- Camp Beaumont Day Camps
- Bideford, Devon
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
Lead Apprentice Training Specialist (Leadership & Management L3 - L5)
28,000 plus car allowance of 3,600 pa (+ Benefits, mileage, laptop and phone)
Is your background within the Leadership and Management sector? Do you hold an Assessor qualification? Join Skern Training & Skills as the Apprentice Training Specialist for Leadership & Management (Level 3 - 5.)
About the role:
As the Lead Apprentice Training Specialist, your main goal is to assist apprentices in completing their apprenticeship successfully whilst creating a positive experience.
You will deliver a blended learning strategy to a case load of apprentices (c30,) and impart the necessary knowledge, abilities, and behaviours, teaching across teams, via zoom or in a traditional classroom setting.
You will be teaching the following Apprenticeship standard:
- Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor
- Level 5 Operations or Departmental manager
Even though this role is home-based, you will be required to travel across your designated region to meet the needs of all parties including and operational needs of STS.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Leaderships and Management Sector.
- Hold an assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA, D32, D33 or equivalent).
- Achieved your teacher / teacher training qualification (AET, PTLLS or equivalent) or be willing to work towards one.
- Hold an internal quality assurance qualification (V1, D34 or equivalent)
- Some knowledge and experience of delivering apprenticeships or other forms of training.
- Capable & qualified to work across the required levels.
- A strong commitment to continuous professional development (CPD) and evidence of own ongoing CPD prior to interview.
- Efficient time management & organisational skills.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or functional skills equivalent).
- Competent in the use of ICT to include word, excel and Microsoft teams.
- Current clean, full, UK driving license and own vehicle appropriate for business use.
A little about us:
Skern Training and Skills offers support to employers and apprentices across the UK in designing, managing, and delivering the best apprenticeship provision just the way they want it. Skern Training & Skills aims to provide life changing adventures for customers delivering excellence in all its courses and services. We achieve this through the delivery of high-quality employer-led apprenticeship supporting learners and employers in offering its considerable experience in training and development.
Camp Beaumont Day Camps has 38 years of experience providing safe, supervised, fun-filled adventure holidays for 3-16 year olds.
We are proud of our reputation as being Britain's most experienced day camp operator and children's number one choice for summer camp fun. To produce such high quality childcare, we rely on our staff to create a secure and happy environment and it's our staff whom children remember for making their holiday so special.
Why work for Camp Beaumont?
You will develop skills through the in house training provided
You are part of a lively and enthusiastic team
You will gain valuable experience in the childcare industry
There is the opportunity to advance in the company
Looks great on your CV so apply and join the Camp Beaumont team today!
Camp Beaumont currently are operating 16 day camps across London and the Home Counties throughout all the school holidays!!
- Camp Beaumont Day Camps
- 01709 464913
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert