Mid-week lunchtime, Bar and Waiting Team Member - Braintree
- McMullens & Sons
- Braintree, Essex
- Up to 9.55 dependent on age
- Closing date
- 3 Feb 2023
If your ambition is to build a career in a long established, successful family run business, where guests come first and quality is paramount, come and join us as a Bar & Waiting Team Member. We're independent, so believe in investing in the future and we love home-grown talent. We treat all our people like part of the family - you'll be respected, trained, coached and encouraged to grow in confidence, to achieve more than you thought you were capable of.
Bar and Waiting Team Member
So, if you're as passionate as we are about delivering attentive, full table service and would enjoy helping to create a memorable family dining experience then you could be our next Bar & Waiting Team Member at Chicken & Grill pubs, an important part of the McMullen's family. We can offer you...
- Achievable bonus scheme
- A share of gratuities
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Enhanced rate of pay for working on key Bank Holidays
- Fantastic training and career development through McMullen's GROW Programme if you wish to progress
- A valued position in a progressive Company who treat people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can earn while you learn
Key Responsibilities of a Bar & Waiting Team Member
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the standards of the business keeping all areas clean and tidy
On occasion a flexible approach to hours is needed in order to meet the changing needs of the business. Therefore, you must understand that it may be necessary to work additional hours, as the needs of the job require - for example during peak trading times such as key event days, ie Mothers Day, Easter etc and including the Christmas period.
McMullen’s are a family-owned pub company and brewery, based in Hertford with pubs across the southeast. There is nothing we love better than seeing our team progress – people are genuinely at the heart of what we do, and we take great pride in our pubs, meaning they get the investment they need. We’ll also invest in you and your future with us – whether you are a budding chef, a bar team member, or a manager looking for their next move, you can rely on Macs to look after your career development and get you where you want to be.
- McMullens & Sons
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert