Catering Team - Scarborough
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- 10.90 - 13.00 / undefined
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie, Chef Manager, Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Catering Assistant
- Job Type
Catering Team - Lake View Scarborough Area
Chef Manager Mon - Fri 8.00am - 4.00pm 40hrs per week @ 13.00 per hour
Catering Assistant Mon - Fri 8.00am - 4.00pm 40hrs per week @ 10.90 per hour
Catering Assistant Mon - Fri 9.30am - 3.00pm 32.5hrs per week @ 10.90 per hour
If you're looking for a career that offers flexibility, excitement, and progression, then contract catering could be for you! At BaxterStorey our career opportunities span industries from retail fashion to motorsport within roles across marketing, people development, sustainability, supply chain and more. Working late nights or weekends are rare, giving you that important work/life balance - that's right you can work in hospitality and not work Saturday nights!
We invest heavily in training and development to give our people the confidence and industry knowledge to push the boundaries of hospitality excellence. There is endless opportunity to climb the career ladder (at any age or stage of your career!) and we offer over 500 courses across our business, from NVQ qualifications to our award-winning Chef Academy.
Catering Team benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Catering Team?
Food to you is not just a simple life need, food is all about who you are.
- Your focus and desire is to work with the freshest and best ingredients and the closer you are to your kitchen, the better.
- You have the ability to work within a team, manage costs, negotiate and build relationship with suppliers as well as being compliant
- You will have experience within a similar role, strong supervisory experience and be financially and commercially astute
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
Catering Team requirements:
- Ensure that the location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!
BaxterStorey offers a wide range of contract catering services to business and industry.
As the UK’s leading independent contract caterer we offer a personal service that focuses on fresh food.
We tailor our services to each client’s individual needs and ensure that we provide the people to deliver the exceptional.
Following our newly gained contract with British Airways, we are keen to hear from talented and ambitious individuals. Our objective is to ensure the food and service at airport lounges are of an impeccable standard, every time.
You will be working in a fantastic environment at Heathrow airport where the focus is quality, quality and even more quality.
There are exciting opportunities ranging from Management positions to Chefs, and lounge hosts amongst others.
Excellent presentation, communication and man management skills are required for senior positions, and all will require individuals to demonstrate a real passion for food and service with bags of enthusiasm.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert