Ranger Greenkeeper - London
- Parkwood Leisure, Lex Leisure and Legacy Leisure
- Up to £10.42 per hour
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Hotel jobs, Golf Club Management, Golf Greenkeeper, Grounds Person
- Job Type
- Part Time
Ranger Greenkeeper - London
Richmond Park Golf Course
Part time: Up to £10.42 per hour
Would you like a job working in golf? Then we've got a fantastic opportunity. Richmond Park Golf Course is one of the UK’s busiest golf venues with two 18-hole courses, driving range, academy course and the Nineteen Bar & Kitchen.
We are now looking for a Ranger Greenkeeper to join our team of 9. The role would suit someone ideally with previous Greenkeeping experience but full training can be given. A good understanding of grounds maintenance and health and safety is an advantage..
This is a part time position mainly covering Sundays and due to the nature of the role, you must be available to work early starts or evenings.
- Driving range maintenance and ball collections
- Assisting with presentation around the entire estate including the golf course, clubhouse and surrounding areas
- General maintenance and upkeep of the golf course
You will be located within the stunning surroundings of Richmond Park nature reserve. Experience or a passion for working in a grounds maintenance environment is preferred.
Requirements of successful candidate:
- Good Communicator
- Friendly disposition
- Keen eye for detail
- Interest in golf or greenkeeping preferred but not essential
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Complimentary use of all Glendale Golf courses
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
About Lex Leisure Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled, physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active. Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert