Health Club Cleaner
- The QHotels Collection
- Hampshire Court, Basingstoke
- Hourly Rate up to £10
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Cleaner
- Job Type
- Part Time
Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
Have you a keen eye for detail with cleanliness?
The Health Club Cleaner is a key role within our hotels. You are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel’s leisure club so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome, the service they receive during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
As the Cleaner of this beautiful hotel, your role is key as you are overly responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel and will be the first impression a guest will have upon arrival. Our club is regularly used by hotel guests and members and we want to make sure they have the best experience possible, leaving a great lasting memory. The attention to detail is to be of high standard allowing yourself and the team to be proud of its impressive surroundings when welcoming all guests.
What will I do?
- Ensuring all public areas around the leisure club are kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Responsible for the correct use of detergents and other chemicals
- Adhere to health and safety, procedures, ensuring the correct health and safety is in place both before during and after cleaning
- Understand the operation of spa and leisure to offer advice and guidance to all members, potential members and guests
- Welcome and greets all those arriving at the spa and leisure facilities
- Liaise with the maintenance teams to ensure the highest and professional of standards for all facilities and services
- Ensure high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in the leisure and spa facilities
- Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Flexibility to work in other areas of Guest Experience as and when required (reception, bookings, retail, food & beverage, enquiries, memberships, maintenance and housekeeping, spa & leisure)
Is this the role for me?
- You are passionate about cleaning with high standards
- Self-motivated with own initiative and take pride in your work
- Organised and efficient when it comes to planning the day
- Able to demonstrate a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Due to the nature of the role and the industry, flexibility is required to working hours as weekend and evening work will be required
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert