Back of House Team Member
- German Doner Kebab
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
Back of House Team Member
Do you have what it takes to work for one of the fastest-growing restaurant brands?
The opportunity is here!
German Doner Kebab is changing the perception of the kebab world. Kebabs Done Right. With over 90 restaurants worldwide, we are proud to be a market leader in the Casual Dining sector. With industry-leading levels of service, exceptional food, and an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Now is the time to join our team!
We are looking for Team Members who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
You will support and work as part of a team to deliver exceptional food quality, outstanding guest care and amazing service! Your role is very important to us here at GDK as you be the driving force of helping to achieve our brand standards, work within a great team, and ensure every guest leaves the restaurant having had a great experience and they will want to return to us!
Here is what you need:
Restaurant Team Member-Back of house:
- Puts our guests first in everything we do.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Able to achieve the highest guest satisfaction by producing quality products in a timely manner.
- Work to brand standards for food and operations with the focus on the guest experience as the top priority.
- Effectively communicate with other team members to complete the duties and responsibilities within your role.
- Help and support the development of other team members through supporting, training, and coaching.
- Work as part of a team.
- Help all the team members achieve and maintain the appropriate skills and knowledge to deliver exceptional products and guest service.
- Demonstrate consistent operational standards and procedures that positively impact the restaurants overall operations.
Key skills and knowledge needed for the role:
- Can ensure appropriate portion & quality control.
- Can consistently monitor food levels within the kitchen.
- Works safely & consciously to Food Safety Standards always.
- Always wears the appropriate uniform.
- Cleans equipment thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to GDK standards.
- Has the ability to always maintain a clean & professional appearance.
- Has a positive and enthusiastic approach to all tasks and works as part of a team.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the ingredients, method & build of each of our menu products.
- Can follow GDK cleaning & storage standards, including helping with pot wash and having a clean as you go attitude.
- Ability to fill in daily paperwork in line with GDK standards.
Working for GDK we can offer a full career pathway and support you with fantastic progression opportunities!
German Doner Kebab is revolutionising the kebab across the globe! Our gourmet kebabs are freshly prepared by our passionate and friendly team in front of our customers eyes. They are made using premium, lean, succulent meats and fresh local vegetables, served in handmade toasted breads with unique signature sauces.
We opened our first restaurant in Berlin back in 1989 and spent the next decade perfecting our game-changing kebabs and our processes. Fast forward to 2022 and we now operate over 100 restaurants across the UK, Europe, United States, Canada and the Middle East, with further global expansion in the pipeline for this year and beyond! We are currently the fastest growing restaurant brand in the fast-casual dining sector and are looking to double the number of UK restaurants this year. That’s where you come in!
We can’t provide expectation-defying kebabs and unrivalled guest experiences without great people! The time to join us is now as we try to change the world, one kebab at a time.
Kebabs. Done Right.
Our menu offers a unique experience in flavour and taste.
- Succulent - slow cooked high-quality meats
- Unique - signature sauces
- Delicious - handmade toasted breads
- Fresh - salads freshly prepared each day
We pride ourselves on the freshness and quality that we provide, so our kitchen is the hero of each restaurant. All GDK restaurants are kitted out with an open kitchen design, allowing our guests to watch our kebab theatre in action.!
We are guest obsessed at GDK and go above and beyond to provide every customer with the best experience possible, all centred around our quality kebabs.
As our brand grows, we have every faith that you’ll be an asset to us all here at GDK! Whether you’re looking for a part-time job whilst studying, or if you can see yourself sitting in our board room someday, we are committed to developing career pathways for our team. We are also currently developing an exciting eLearning platform to support everyone on their GDK journey.
Join our team. Exciting times ahead.
- German Doner Kebab
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert