- Haven Holidays
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Administrator to join us on a full time, permanent basis supporting our Hub Maintenance and Facilities Teams on our Holiday Park.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- Life Assurance
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
What You'll Be Doing
As Maintenance Administrator (Hub Administrator) you will enjoy a fast-paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible. You will be driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor to ensure works are completed by the Maintenance Team.
Reviewing work requests
Scheduling and allocation of work
Administrating the jobs process
Stock and asset management and control
Mobile device management (where applicable)
Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers
Goods In process
Communicating effectively to all team members
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
- Evidence of previous administrative roles
- Able to present information confidently at all levels
- Be highly service driven towards both 'Owners' and internal customers
You may start with us as a Administrator and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert