- Nuffield Health
- England, London, Kingston upon Thames
- Up to £4176.64 per annum + Gym & Healthcare
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Hotel jobs, Housekeeper
- Job Type
- Part Time
Our Clean Team currently have an internal opportunity for a Member care position. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
Kingston Upon Thames
As a Clean team member you will:
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the building.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
To succeed as a Member care, you will need:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Please remember to inform your line manager when making your internal application.
Salary - £10.04 Per Hour
Location - Kingston
Part time, 8 hours per week.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
- Nuffield Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert