Customer Service Advisor - Oxford
- Fusion Lifestyle
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Travel & Culture, Customer Service Advisor
- Job Type
- Part Time
We are now hiring Customer Service Advisors for our summer season at Hinksey Outdoor Pool!
Who We Are:
Fusion Lifestyle has the mission to bring health and wellbeing to communities across the UK. We are a registered charity and we invest back into the communities that we serve.
Who You Are:
We are looking for local people who share our passion for customer service, accept only the best, and have the ‘can-do’ attitude that creates the positive atmosphere in our centres. As a person you’ll be engaging; always championing exemplary standards and service.
Fusion Lifestyle’s Customer Service Advisors operate as the first point of contact for our customers, presenting a positive and professional service. First impressions are important, and as a Customer Service Advisor you are responsible for providing a warm, positive and professional welcome to each customer, while delivering hygiene and safety activities. Customer Service Advisors also drive sales and customer retention, and get involved in selling our pre-packaged merchandise, and serving hot beverage refreshments to our customers.
What you will do:
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll manage the customer database, proactively driving membership sales; and you’ll provide accurate information and assist customers in weighing up their options, selecting the right level of membership for them. You’ll also assist in the communication and promotion of the Centre’s services, and assist with lead generation. This is a results driven role, where your natural ability to influence and persuade will shine through.
To be successful as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll need flexible and effective verbal communication, numerical and written skills, as you’ll be swiftly and accurately processing transactions, and ensuring the reception area and entry to the Centre is managed effectively and efficiently. Preferably you’ll have experience of delivering first-class customer service, and achieving KPIs in a target-driven sales environment. You will also need a “can-do”, solutions-focused attitude; nothing is too much trouble for you!
Some of the main tasks and responsibilities of this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for offering a consistent and outstanding level of customer service
- Building rapport and trust with customers by engaging with them, and actively anticipating and subsequently meeting their needs
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets set by RCRM and central support
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the front-of-house area; monitoring and controlling entry to the centre
- Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices; whilst positively and proactively driving retention
- Assist in the development of programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers
- Manage complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with company guidelines, escalating where necessary to the relevant people
- Process and prepare food and drink orders, assisting with service when required
- Present and sell food and drink stock to customers in a friendly, efficient and timely manner, in line with established company and legislative standards.
- Fill and replenish food and drink displays, ensure all food and drink displays are presented, merchandised and priced in line with established standards
- Receive, store and rotate food and drink deliveries
- Conduct basic record keeping tasks, such as temperature checks and wastage records
What We Can Do For You:
We offer attractive employee benefits and competitive rates of pay. We can provide training and qualifications in a range of leisure activities as well as providing skills for life. Our extensive range of training and development opportunities have options for full or part funding.
If you are interested in starting or furthering your career in leisure, then we want to hear from you!
Click on the link to apply.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert