Supervisor - Hoxton
- Brewhouse & Kitchen
- London, Greater London
- £11ph + TRONC
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial dcor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K Supervisor
- Award winning employer - Best Pub brand 2022, Best Employer 2021
- Competitive Assistant Manager Salary
- Centralised tronc system with opportunities to significantly enhance salary
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal on shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- Annual incentive trips and benefits
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Career progression in a fun, fast-paced industry
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
Our Supervisor's are the driving force of leadership in our Brewpubs. You will be unrelenting in your quest for perfect hospitality experiences for our guests, understanding how to get the best out of your team. You will be the driver of the B&K Way, our own operational standards set out by our teams! You will champion product knowledge, showcasing your passion for people, beer, food and pretty much anything else you have an interest in.
As a Supervisor, you will be leading shifts including opening & closing the Brewpub, training & coaching your team, manage health & safety of the Brewpub and be a keen eye for growing sales!
Our Assistant Managers will champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We are in the People industry; we just so happen to serve food & drinks.
Passion - We are passionate about great people, great beer, great food & great times
Fun - People come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with our teams
Integrity - We focus on the CAN do, not on the can't
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!
When we first opened, in 2013 with our first Brewpub in Portsmouth, we wanted to create a place where people could visit and be inspired by the world of beer. There’s not many places you can smell, hear and watch people make beer, whilst you’re there drinking it – some of which is award-winning!
Each of our Brewpubs have a microbrewery onsite, each with their own unique brewer, beers and recipes – making each Brewhouse & Kitchen that little bit different to the next. Our guests are taken into our world of beer, with a range of different experiences available to complete, including Brewery Experience Days, which includes a whole day of brewing with our brewers, crafting the best drink in the world.
We also pair our beers with classic and US-inspired dishes, served by some genuine, friendly and knowledgeable people, who not only educate our guests in all things beer, but ensure they deliver exceptional hospitality every time.
- Brewhouse & Kitchen
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert