Chef de Partie - Brasserie Blanc Fulham Reach
- Brasserie Blanc
- Fulham Reach, London
- Up to £14.25 per hour
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
Chef de Partie - up to £14.25per hour (OTE £35,600*)
We're looking for passionate people to join our fantastic kitchen team as a Chef de Partie
Our fabulous menus are devised by our chef patron Raymond Blanc one of the most well-respected chefs in the UK. Our food is cooked to order, using the best, freshest, seasonal ingredients.
Do you have a real passion for food? Would you want to work in a genuine, fun culture and fabulous team environment? Be involved in a growing business and develop yourself along the way?
Chef de Partie What we offer:
- Packages including Tronc
- Flexible contracted hours to suit your needs
- Stepping Stones - Our industry-leading training and development platform which supports progression for those who want it
- The Pantry – 100’s of retailers and experience discounts through Reward Gateway
- 50% off food at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc
- Friends and Family discount of 20% off food at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc
- Enhanced Paternity package
- 28 days of holiday (pro rata)
- Refer a Friend Bonus up to £1500
- Discounted company gift cards
- A thoughtful gift to celebrate your birthday
- Laundered chef whites
- Employee Assistance Program with Hospitality Action
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Instant access to pay you have already earned through EarlyPay
Chef de Partie - The Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to cook with fresh and seasonal ingredients to produce fabulous dishes
- Able or willing to learn classical French cooking techniques
- To be a real team player and it is essential that you are flexible
- Have great attention to detail and impeccable standards across the kitchen
- Eager to develop themselves and dishes with guidance for our Chefs
Our investment in your development.
We believe that our people are at the heart of everything we do which is why we are committed to offering you a comprehensive training programme that will support you at every step in your new role.
Want to develop further?
With recent investment, we are looking to expand our teams, sites and locations. There are fantastic opportunities for growth should you wish to develop your career further, we offer an industry-leading career pathway that will offer you a clear route to that next step in your career. Our pathway is built to prepare you for success! It will expose you to new areas of the business, advance your skills and even challenge you at times with one goal in mind...your progression.
*OTE is based on a 48-hour working week and the Tronc is calculated from the previous 6 months' site average
If you would like any additional information, please contact:
Recruitment Manager: Cameron Johnson
Phone: 07976 787953
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert