- Valor Hospitality Europe
- Shared Services
- £35000.00 - £
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Hotel jobs, Revenue Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
What will I be doing?
As a Revenue Analyst working for Valor Hospitality you will be part of the Central Revenue Team working to drive and improve revenue performance in our 36 hotels in the UK.
You’ll be responsible for providing regular reporting for all key stakeholders such as hotels, directors and owners, including commentary on market performance and analysis of booking pace.
Working with the Group Business Analyst, you’ll assist in in providing insight into revenue performance across the group and identify areas of opportunity for improvement. In addition, you’ll work with Revenue Managers on an ad hoc basis to help with analysis at individual hotel level. From your analytical findings you’ll make suggestions for strategic improvements and identify potential business risks.
As Revenue Analyst you will assist the Group Business Analyst in further development of data management systems to provide the most effective and user-friendly tools for hotels to aid with decision-making.
As Valor Hospitality continues to grow you will play a key role in on-boarding new hotels into the business.
What are Valor Hospitality looking for?
Our ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the below attributes:
• Hotel Revenue Management experience with an aptitude for analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and confidence in communicating with all key stakeholders
• The ability to make decisions based on factual data and subsequently present clear and logical arguments
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
• The ability to evaluate complex numerical information quickly and accurately
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
• A friendly, outgoing and self-motivated personality
• College/University or equivalent education. A-Level in Maths or Statistics ideal.
• Systems experience with one or more of Opera PMS, OnQ, IDeaS, and Anaplan
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert