General Manager in Training - South West - Tenpin - Head Office
- Tenpin Ltd
- Up to £35000.00 per annum plus bonus
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, General Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you currently an Assistant or Deputy Manager, with career aspirations plans of becoming a General Manager? Then look no further as we have the job for you.
Bowling is one of the original social networks, it’s been a part of our families and friendships for generations, from birthday parties to first dates. With 48 sites, and almost 1200 lanes, bowling is at the beating heart of what we do. And there’s also lot’s more to enjoy. From one of the world’s first ever Hyperbowling experiences, to laser tag, a range of Houdini’s escape rooms, our state-of-the-art arcades, American pool tables, and of course our bar and food menu.
As a General Manager in Training, you will receive a 12-week training plan to develop you into the role where you will be learning how to successfully run and manage a Tenpin centre. You will be traveling around the region, gaining relevant experience from our different sites.
The ideal General Manager will be driven, passionate and have a natural ability to create a fun environment for both our customers and team.
Skills You Need
- Previous experience as an Assistant or Deputy Manager.
- Full of determination, enthusiasm, and patience
- Fully flexible and highly adaptable to change
- To be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement – 33 days per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Tenpin Treats – Retailer discounts, Cycle to Work Scheme, Smart Tech, and Best Doctors
- Wagestream – constant access to your earnings
- Free Bowling for family & friends
- Free Food
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free counselling
- Life assurance – 4 x annual salary
- A day off for your birthday
- Long Service Awards
If you are looking for career development, then Tenpin is a great place to start. We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognise great people contribute to great success! Most of our managers joined us as a Team Member and have progressed into management or senior roles.
What Happens Next?
If you are ready to develop your career with us, click apply and complete the short application process (2 mins).
Tenpin Ltd (part of Ten Entertainment Group Plc - www.tegplc.co.uk) is one of the UK's largest bowling operators, with 40 entertainment centres spread across the UK.
Tenpin Ltd has recently been acknowledged as a "Best Workplace" by Great Places to Work(r) in 2017 and currently holds Investors in People accreditation GOLD standard.
We put our employees in the heart of everything we do, believing that happy employees will thrive within a happy team in turn, delivering an excellent customer experience which will lead to increased profit and success for all.
With the right people on board we have a proven track record of developing and growing all of our businesses. We have a strong growth strategy to purchase new bowls over the next 3 years.
Bowling is a fantastic leisure activity, our sites have licensed food bars, American pool, and state of the art arcade areas. Not to mention Sector 7 our laser combat arena and our Pingo's soft play areas.
Do you fancy being on the Winning Team?
Are you fun loving, hard working and maybe just a little bit bonkers about bowling? If so, we want you on board!
- Tenpin Ltd
- 02034 410700
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert