Pub Cleaner WEEKENDS Mornings
- Barons Pub Company
- The Star, Chessington / Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 0DP
- £11 an hour, staff discount card, pension, holiday pay
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
Pub Cleaner - The Star, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0DP
Mornings only - Saturdays and Sundays
9am – 12pm each day
£11 an hour. Salary payments made every 4 weeks and paid directly into a bank account (no cash payments)
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within the public area of the pub and you will be part of the larger front of house team. Some days you will work alongside another Cleaner, other days you will be working independently and off your own initiative. Make the job yours and OWN it!
Key duties in this role will include vacuuming, mopping, cleaning toilets, polishing wood bars, fixtures/fittings and furniture – a good eye for detail is essential to be successful.
What’s in it for you…
- 50% off food - Staff discount card to use in all sites
- Team-building events
- We offer Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Refer a Chef incentive - earn yourself £s
- Annual staff party and Awards ceremony
- Employee of the month - win £50 voucher
- NEST pension contributions and holiday pay, plus long-service gifts and treats
- Dedicated resources to support with your health and total well-being
At Barons Pubs we embrace diversity and equality whole-heartedly. We are passionate about people and are proud that we build teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills and views. The more inclusive we are, the better our workplace will be.
Barons Pub Company is a successful, family-friendly, independent pub group, who are passionate about its people. At Barons we are proud to serve great food and drink and deliver exceptional hospitality and customer service. We have 10 thriving sites located in lovely settings across Surrey and Berkshire and are equipped for growth in 2022.
Publican Awards finalists for Best Managed Pub Company & Best Pub Operations!
Barons success has been firmly built through its people. We provide a culture where everyone is given the opportunity to meet their potential, and develop their behaviours, skills and knowledge through our Barons Training Academy. Developing leadership competencies that enable individuals to grow, is how we are able to deliver our high standards of food and drink service. All successful candidates will enrol on the Barons Training Academy and will be given the opportunity to achieve up to level 4 Management qualifications whilst working in their role.
- Barons Pub Company
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert