Garden & Grounds Team Member - Lancashire
- Haven Holidays
- Accrington, Lancashire
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Hotel jobs, Grounds Person, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Person
- Job Type
- Full Time
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Gardens and Grounds Team Member! Where you will help us create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 from 7.50 / 18+ from 9.50
Working Hours: Full time & Part time / Various hours available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Gardens and Grounds Team Member you will be responsible for:
- The park grounds being of the highest quality and standard for our guests
- Providing a safe and secure environment for all guests through the maintenance of thepark
- Ensuring all work areas are always presented and managed to the highest level
- Ensuring all internal & statutory obligations are met
- Delivering a 'breath of fresh air' experience for our guests through the upkeep of our beautiful grounds and gardens, contributing to guest advocacy and customersatisfaction.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may have experience as a Gardener or with Grounds Maintenance, or perhaps you have a passion for working outdoors and are keen to learn the rest. Either way you don't need experience to join our Team - If you are eager, willing, and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests, we will give you the training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memorable holiday!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Gardens and Grounds Team Member and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert