Green Keeper - Cumbria
- Haven Holidays
- Alston, Cumbria
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Greenkeeper looking after our Nine-Hole Golf Course on our holiday park and help us create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 from 7.50 / 18+ from 9.50
Working Hours: Full time & Part time / Various hours available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Greenkeeper you will be part of our busy Garden and Grounds Team and be responsible for:
- Keeping our Grounds and Greens well maintained to the highest standard
- Monitor and maintain health, safety, and security in the workplace
- Responding to emergencies
- Maintaining good standards of health and safety for self and others
- Proactively plan all Green Keeping duties to ensure that our owners, guests and staff are able to have a great time in a safe environment all season
- Being guest focused & providing a first-class service to all our guests, ensuring we offer a pleasant and professional service at all times
- Enjoy being part of a fast paced, high performing team.
- Celebrate working in a diverse, engaged fun team.
All the above tasks must be carried out in a manner that minimises environmental damage.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may have experience in a similar role or have a passion for working outdoors!
You don't need experience to join our Team - If you are eager, willing, and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests, we will give you the training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memorable holiday!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Greenkeeper and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert