Housekeeper - Branscombe, Masons Arms
- St Austell Brewery
- £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Hotel jobs, Housekeeper
- Job Type
- Part Time
Housekeeper - Part Time
Our passionate team are seeking a Housekeeper to join them in bringing wonderful experiences to our guests.
The Masons Arms dates back to the 14th-century and resides in one of the South West’s most picturesque villages. Passing beneath its cosy thatched roof, you’ll be working in a characterful pub with comfy rooms. The interior charms with timber frames, low beamed ceilings, and the warmth of a log fire.
Branscombe is an idyllic rural destination that’s surrounded by rolling green hills, with its own beach being a short stroll from the pub.
What it’s like to be a Housekeeper
You’ll enter an environment that champions positivity and hard work. Operating in some of the world’s most beautiful locations, we love what we do and always go about our day with a sense of fun and with smiles on our faces.
We invest in our people. Forming part of a close-knit team of talented individuals, you’ll receive ongoing support and encouragement to take on new responsibilities and further your career. Be yourself, steer your progression, and join us on our exciting journey.
Working closely with your teammates in our busy hotel, you will:
· Work hard to ensure that all rooms and communal areas are kept spick and span.
· Form part of our hands-on team, working shoulder-to-shoulder to deliver memorable experiences.
· Be a positive influence, supporting others wherever possible.
Our people take great pride in their pubs, guest houses, and hotels. They also say the personal development opportunities we offer set us aside from industry competitors when it comes to forging a successful career in hospitality.
On top of competitive pay, you’ll receive a wealth of benefits ranging from 28 days holiday (full-time), a generous staff discount, and much more (see below for full details).
You could be just starting out in your hospitality career, or already thriving in a similar housekeeping role. Either way, you’ll be renowned for:
· Thrive under pressure, getting a buzz from working in a busy environment.
· Being reliable and showcasing an exceptional work ethic.
· Being a positive and supportive team member.
· Taking pride in the work you do.
St Austell Family Group is a family owned business with world class brewing and pubs at its heart. We began life in Cornwall over 170 years ago and have built a £200m business with internationally recognised beer brands in Tribute and Proper Job. We own two state-of-the-art West Country production sites, St Austell Brewery and Hare Brewery - home of Bath Ales, which we acquired in 2016.We own 180 pubs, 36 of which we manage ourselves, situated in some of the most iconic locations in the South West. Our ambition is growth, building a long-term progressive and profitable business, fit for future generations.
Our venues are exciting places to be. Dynamic, high-volume, and fast-paced, they are go-to destinations for high quality, locally-sourced food and drink. Being set in desirable coastal and rural locations means they each experience significant seasonal demand over the summer.
What we offer in return:
- 30% off food and drink in our pubs.
- 50% off overnight stays in our pubs.
- A free two-night stay in our pubs every year.
- Westfield Rewards, including discounts and rewards from hundreds of leading retailers, restaurants, and destinations.
- Cycle to work scheme on select roles.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Free food on shift.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Flexible working.
- Paid time off to volunteer for charity.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, we would love to hear more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we’ll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions, and sexual orientations, who are authorised to work in the UK.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert