- Britannia Hotels
- Axbridge, Somerset
- Closing date
- 2 Feb 2023
- Sports jobs, Pool Lifeguard, Recreation Assistant, Lifeguard
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pontins Brean Sands
South Road, Brean
Somerset, TA8 2RJ
Why wait to make your next career move?
We are pleased to announce we have a vacancy for a Lifeguard to join our team at Brean.
Brean Sands Park boasts an impressive 691 apartments, on-site pool, bars and restaurant.
We are looking to recruit a Lifeguard who will contribute to our overall purpose of providing a professional, efficient and friendly service to guests.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, as well as being able to administer First Aid Training. You will need to hold a valid National Pool lifeguard qualification (NPLQ). This position is available on full-time and part-time basis.
As Lifeguard, you will be required to;
- To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users
- To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary
- Ensure pool and water quality and environmental tests are carried out and recorded
- Daily cleaning of Leisure area
- National Pool lifeguard qualification (NPLQ) must be maintained
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 62 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert