Fitness Instructor - Work Abroad
- Work Abroad!
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Travel & Culture, Camps and Activity Coordinators, Overseas
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time, Contract
Fitness Instructor– Work Abroad
- Location: Flexible
- Functional Area: Holiday Destination Jobs
- Type of contract: Flexible contract (working abroad)
- Working time: Summer 2023
- Job ID: 111806
This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU or British passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs with a specific country or destination.
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our motivated and inspiring TUI BLUE Fitness Professionals, where every day is an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will create and deliver a wide range of fitness sessions, including aqua, strength, cardio, and wellbeing classes to our guests of all ages and nationalities.
- You will also plan and deliver a wide range of daytime, sport, and evening entertainment.
- You put the guests at the heart of everything you do by consistently engaging in guest interaction.
- And you deliver the highest quality service and guest experience in line with the TUI standards.
You will learn more about TUI BLUE and our in-house Fitness Instructor Qualification throughout your recruitment experience.
- You are a fun and vibrant personality with the ability to work solo and as part of an international team.
- Willingness to learn and commit, as well as fully adaptable and flexible individual with the ability to work well under pressure.
- You feel comfortable to communicate well in English – other languages are advantageous but not mandatory.
You love all-things sports and fitness and have strong personal experience in this field.
Any certification on fitness or wellbeing will be highly advantageous, e.g.: Exercise to Music, Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, etc.
You are available to attend our in-house training in Turkey beginning of March 2023.
- Finally … you will be proud to always wear and represent our ‘TUI Smile’
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in fitness at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 950€ net/month.
- Your private health insurance, accommodation including electricity bills and meals & soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included.
- Flights & Uniform are all standard.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work-permits are paid by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days.
- EU recognized in-house fitness instructor qualifications are offered and is completed and issued on completion of 6 months service.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert