Off Ground Activity Leader - Cumbria
- Haven Holidays
- Alston, Cumbria
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! full and part time opportunities for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who love outdoor activities to join our teams as an Off-Ground Activity Leader and help us create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: From 9.50 per hour
Working Hours: Various shifts available
What You'll Be Doing
As an Off-Ground Activity Leader within our Activities and Leisure Team you will be delivering the best experience to every guest every time and having lots of fun along the way.
- Ensuring all off ground equipment, courses, climbing walls and associated environment are maintained and inspected to a high standard (full training provided).
- Instructing safe and fun off ground activity experiences that may include working at height to deliver; Climbing walls, Aerial Adventures, Mini Aerial Adventures, Jump Towers, Zip wires, Leap of faith and quick jumps.
- Ensure correct fitting of Personal Protective Equipment for all activity sessions.
- Making sure all the activities you deliver are fun, safe and educational.
- Assist with marketing and promotion of all leisure activities and events.
- Providing outstanding activity experiences, ensuring service, quality and consistency ensuring all our guests have positive, fun and educational experiences.
- Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true "escape from urban living" experience.
- Provide a clean and safe environment for our guests by adhering to Cleaning and Health & Safety processes.
What We Would Like You To Bring
Perhaps you have previous experience of working within the leisure and customer service industry, experience participating in off-ground or outdoor activities already - Great, but if you don't, that's fine as all you need to bring is a guest obsessed attitude, be willing to learn and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as an Activity Leader and grow into a Head of Activities & Leisure role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert