Bartender - Soho, London
Life at Rum Kitchen:
Rum Kitchen’s mission is to ‘BE MORE CARNIVAL’! Our mission means taking our guests on a journey. Rum Cocktails can make anyone dance, Jerk BBQ is the tastiest way to cook chicken and working with amazing DJs and musicians we can bring the carnival to our guests. We develop our people, we take pride in our products and service, we own it and we celebrate!
As a White Tot Bartender you could earn up to £12.00 per hour within just 2 weeks of joining us (with bonus on top of this) and up to £13.50 as an Amber Tot Bartender within 12 weeks of starting with us (again with bonus on top of this).
As a Bartender you are responsible for the successful delivery of our exquisite cocktails and drinks menu. Your restaurant might have a Head Bartender you report into, if not the GM will oversee the bar. You bring the vibes, keeping customers drinks topped up and maintain consistency at all times.
- Live and breathe the Rum Kitchen values
- Embrace daily challenges and bounce back with tenacity and flexibility
- Creating returning customers also known as 'raving fans' by bringing the vibes
- Create consistent cocktails by learning and memorising the RK drink specs
- Keep up to speed with all new drinks added to the menu
- Updating the specials board and bringing your ideas for innovation
- Apply the responsible alcohol management awareness during shift and ensure all customer too intoxicated to serve are pointed out to a member of senior management
- Work with your team to maintain a high level of communication that will minimise any mistakes
What's in it for you:
- Full time, part time and seasonal contracts
- No zero hour contracts
- Paid bi-weekly
- Staff meal
- 28 days holiday
- Celebrations like no other!
- Staff discount on food and drinks in all restaurants
- Ongoing development and progression - endless opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program for your Wellbeing
If you think you'd like to join us on this journey of keeping the carnival spirit alive then please apply