Food & Beverage Team Leader - Hindhead, Surrey
The Hours: 37.5 hours per week, average shift 9am - 5pm. No evenings or split-shifts.
The Salary: ?£20,709 per annum
Duration: Fixed-term until 31 December 2024 initially, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Interview Date: w/c 06 February 2023
Start Date: March 2023
What it's like to work here
To find out more about what it’s like to work within “Food & Beverage” at the National Trust, click here to watch our video.
Most of our locations are not accessible by public transport and therefore we encourage you to consider how you would commute here before you apply.
What you'll be doing
With your love of working with people, positive attitude, and desire to provide an excellent service, you’ll welcome and look after every customer who visits our Food and Beverage outlet.
As a Team Leader will support the team daily to ensure we are compliant and that every food and drink order is beautifully presented and served with a smile.
Using your excellent attention to detail, you’ll ensure all signage is displayed correctly and the food served, looks delicious.
You will receive a bespoke induction, allergen/food safety training and the coaching required to fulfil in role. Further professional training & development opportunities are available.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.
Who we're looking for
You'll need to be;
- Helpful & friendly with a positive attitude
- Customer focused with great communication skills
- Aware of Health & Safety compliance
- Able to lead and support a team daily.
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Free entry to National Trust properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Rental deposit loan scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Perks at work discounts i.e. gym memberships, shopping discount codes, cinema discounts
- Holiday allowance up to 32 days relating to length of service, plus holiday purchase scheme, subject to meeting minimum criteria.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking at most locations
- Independent financial advice
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.