Bartender - Liverpool Street, London
Salary: £27,295 + Service Charge* (Conditions Apply*)
The Andaz London is currently recruiting for a Bartender position in our Rake's Cafe Bar.
Joining the Andaz London Liverpool Street is choosing a 5-star lifestyle hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London to for your next career move.
With 5 different outlet concepts ranging from Brasserie, Café Bar, Wine Lounge, Gastropub to Japanese cuisine, you, as Food & Beverage, will be provided with various opportunities to develop your service skills and continuous growth.
At Andaz which translates from Hindi as "personal style", we empower each colleague to create the lifestyle world class guest experience.
Your personal style and creativity is what makes Andaz unique and we are looking for a Team member who embraces challenging the norm and who stand out to try new ideas.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of Andaz also mean, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offeringgreat range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season travel loan interest-free
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
About the role
As Bartender joining the Rake’s Café’ Bar team you will be?supporting the dynamic and talented team in order to provide an outstanding experience for our guests and to achieve the best. Some of the key tasks include but are not limited to:Preparing cocktails and all beverages available in the outlet
- Interacting with other Bar employees to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Assisting in all bar preparation required prior to opening, ensuring the correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
- Controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, merchandising and marketing and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
- Positive attitude
With your passion and strong people skills, you are always striving to deliver a great service for guests. Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.
If you are a creative and motivated Bartender who would like to work alongside our unique and exceptional Rake’s Café’ Bar team, we would like to meet you.
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.