Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant
Newbury FWC | Customer | Permanent | Part time
Up to £20,883.20 per annum, pro rata
24 hours per week
At Nuffield Health, our goal is to create the best possible experience for our members and guests. If you're motivated, great at making people feel welcome and comfortable, and you bring plenty of initiative, you could join us. Here, you'll find a fun and friendly place to work with lots of fantastic benefits on offer.
As a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant at our Newbury FWC, you'll have great communication skills, both face-to-face and over the phone. You also bring buckets of confidence, empathy and the basic computer skills that mean you're comfortable with both Word and Excel.
As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Member, you will:
- Provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people
- Help us create an atmosphere that's friendly, relaxing and professional
- Be responsible for preparing and serving fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drink
- Match the quality of the produce with the efficiency of your service, every time
- Be a real team player and share ideas with colleagues
- Do everything you can to support your team in providing the best service around
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. Choose from gym membership, private healthcare, a cycle to work scheme and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.