You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef at Hand Picked Hotels.
Rhinefield House Hotel is a 4 AA Red Star Hotel with 50 bedrooms. It is a popular wedding, leisure and afternoon tea venue and has a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant.
• You’ll have previous experience in a similar environment and role
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
• Your knowledge of food and technical skills will be outstanding
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Most of all, you’ll have an approachable, positive and proactive manner
Our Benefits include:
- Salary of £14 per hour
- 4 day working week
- A share of the service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.