Restaurant/Takeaway Shift Leader - Chopstix - Prestatyn North Wales
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have full time & part time opportunities for Shift Leaders, Supervisors and Team Leaders to join our Chopstix Noodle Bar, providing a Faster, Fresher, Tastier dining experience here on our Park. Whichever job title you prefer to hold, with full training and support you will support our Team Members within our Restaurant Brands to deliver great memories that last a lifetime for our guests.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 10.50 per hour (9.50 per hour when not leading a shift)
Working Hours: Various shifts available from Mid/Late morning to Late evening's
What You'll Be Doing
As a Shift Leader with Chopstix Noodle Bar, you will lead a shift in our restaurant, deputising for the Brand Manager in their absence to ensure all daily tasks relating to the restaurant, team processes, and safe & secure compliance are carried out to the required standards;
- Lead & coach the team on shift to ensure all areas of responsibility are met by the Team
- Escalating issues to the Brand Manager when required
- Induct & support new starters through 90-day induction, and completion of departmental training
- Delivers a hands-on approach to restaurant duties and greeting our customer's
- Work with the Team to help keep our kitchens & dining areas clean & safe - Always promoting Health & Safety first!
- All of our Shift Leaders carryout the same day to day duties as our Team Members, stepping up as a Shift Leader and deputising in the absence of the Brand Manager.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Supervisor, Deputy Manager or Team Leader in a Fast Food, Takeaway, Restaurant or Retail environment. Or perhaps you are great at what you do and are looking for that next step...Either way you will be a fantastic 'Team Player' who is eager and willing to learn, with a huge portion of passion on the side. We will then share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as Shift Leader and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!