Bartender - Meadowhall
At Frankie & Benny's every day is a celebration of food, friends, family and fun. Join our restaurant team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as a Bartender with us a success.
What will life as a Bartender in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Access to your wages as they are earned through our Wagestream platform
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
- Share save scheme
What makes our Bartender role so special?
- Make it Magic: You deliver great looking drinks that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our drinks better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our bars.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the bar so that you can go the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We'd love you to have previous experience of working as a bartender, however, this is not essential as most importantly you will have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So, apply now and come join our F&B family as a Bartender where you'll be a valued member of the team!
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.