Waiting & Bar Staff / Front of House - The Kings Arms - Egham, Surrey
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure?
We are looking for Waiting & Bar staff, experienced in customer service, to join our team,
You will be an enthusiastic person who shares our passion for great service. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the front of house team being the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
The ideal person for this role should be able to work shifts between Monday to Friday with some flexibility to work some weekends during our busy wedding season and other events.
- Hourly wage of £7.50 to £10.00 per hour
- Share of gratuities circa £3,500 per annum, paid monthly
Other support to you
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- 50% discount on food in all Grosvenor Pubs and Inns for up to 4 people
- 30% off Drinks & Accommodation in all our Grosvenor Pubs.
- Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- increased annual the leave through length of service.
- Free meals on duty
- Regular social events and familiarisation trips
- Regular in-house team competitions and recognition awards
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more
- Involvement in our charity days and events
- Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
What we need from you
- A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations. Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
- An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Ambition and drive to become an expert on our products, promotions and competitions