Stockroom Assistant - Daylesford, Moreton-In-Marsh
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Stockroom Assistant to join our Retail Team.
Salary of £10.00 ph + £0.95 ph Tronc + additional surplus Tronc, Full time 40 hours, but open to discussing shifts
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Training and development to advance your career
- Staff shuttle bus service
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- Bamford 60% discount on skincare range from day 1
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on the retail, restaurant, and cinema tickets
- Wellness-focused – employee helpline, the voluntary health cash plan,
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- 2x Company parties per year
- Organic veg boxes - seasonal
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Straight shifts, good work-life balance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
As a Stockroom Assistant, you will maintain the highest level of delivery and stockroom standards. You will be responsible for processing deliveries, the movement of stock within the store and daily replenishment for the shop floor, as well as additional stock-related operations. You will ensure our fantastic product range is always available to our customers. You will also need a flexible approach as there will be times when you will be supporting the selling team and other areas of the branch.
You must be prepared for heavy lifting and deal with morning deliveries. Previous experience in a fast-paced food retail or warehouse environment would be highly advantageous.
- Organise and maintain the stock records
- Collect and organise products within the warehouse following company procedures
- Ensure our warehouse and all areas utilized by the Retail team are clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Maintain maximum stock availability through the effective use of replenishment
- Engage with customers and deliver an amazing service
- Gain good product and company knowledge and share it with customers
- Work as part of a team to support all areas of the store
- Accurately handle cash while using our till system
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV or contact one of our Recruitment Team to discuss opportunities today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.