Activities Team Leader - Porthmadog Gwynedd
Are you seeking an opportunity that comes with genuine career progression and personal development?
If so, come and join our One Great Team here at Haven. We have a fantastic opportunity that will see you joining us as a Leisure & Pools Shift Leader that could see you grow to department Manager with an abundance of training, support and development for you at hand, where you will help us to create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests.
A little About Us & What We Offer
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Working Hours: Various hours & shifts available between 8.00am - 10.00pm
Pay Rates: 10.50 per hour (9.50 when not leading a shift)
What You'll Be Doing
As a Shift Leader within our Leisure & Pools division on our holiday park, you will lead and coach the team to ensure all areas of responsibility are met by managing and supporting junior team members when required.
- Takes ownership of the shift service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems
- Monitors on-shift service and tasks, arranging appropriate resource when needed
- Achieves and exceeds shift targets and key performance indicators
- Ensures all team on shift have the required skills and training required for their role
- Complete relevant daily administrative tasks including accurate hours worked recording
- Safety compliance checks and legislative compliance checks
What We Like You To Bring
Here at Haven we have many great success stories where individuals have joined us as a seasonal Lifeguard and are now General Managers of one of our Holiday Parks - Our ethos is simple: A passion for delivering a great guest experience and a willingness to learn!
If you have previous experience of working within the leisure-based customer service industry, with a passion for all things Leisure and Sports and meet the following requirements, we would love to speak with you:
- You will hold a First Aid at Work & a RLSS NPLQ qualification
- Previous hands-on experience of working within a leisure environment
- Energetic team player
You may start with us as a Shift Leader and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!