Animation Host - Haven: Craig Tara Holiday Park
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for performing?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful team?
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven and take the stage as part of our Entertainment Cast. Do you have a keen interest in entertainments and want to develop your skills within the industry, if yes... join our Team as an Animation Host and help create Great Memories that Last a Lifetime for our Guests!
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK'
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
What We Would Like You To Bring
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Self-motivated & confident individuals
- Have high energy and a passion for performance
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
- Confident to interact with guests and owners, bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.
* As our cast members are required to live on park, all candidates must be 18yrs+
Role: ANIMATION HOST
| Full-time, seasonal 'live-in' fortnightly-paid PAYE contract |
| Feb-Nov 2023 | 9.50 per hour* |
| 6 days/evenings per week | Approx. 39 hours, per week |
What will I be doing?
- Supporting in the delivery of daytime & evening events, on-stage and around park.
- Performing as a costume animator/actor in our in-house 'Seaside Squad' events.
- Performing as an 'unconcealed' puppeteer in 'Lighthouse Quest'; our puppet show.
- Swing/cover within our in-house productions & pantomime (selected parks only).
- Light entertainment duties, including technical, meet & greets & guest interaction.
- May be required to assist with additional owners and charity events.
- May be required for additional rehearsals, photoshoots, filming or PR exercises.
* Rates of pay above, prior to accommodation, tax and national insurance deductions.
* Successful candidates will be required to provide 'right to work' documents to confirm they are 18+ and can legally work in the UK.