Kitchen team member - Salisbury
- Salisbury, Wiltshire
- 10.50 Per Hour + Tips + benefits
- Closing date
- 30 Jan 2023
be you | be a kitchen team member
wagamama | to nourish yourself + nourish others. inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars. wagamama is all about positive eating, feeding the soul as well as our body. bringing fresh flavours of asia to all
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic
- £10.50 per hour paid weekly + £21.30 per week average tips* free wagamama meal on every shift 30% discount at wagamama + other trg brands when dining with friends + family retail and leisure discounts
- financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure internal fast track development programmes to progress into a junior sous chef + beyond apprenticeship opportunities
what does a kitchen team member at wagamama do?
- depending on the shift you work, you may start as early as 7am or finish as late as midnight you'll prepare, cook + present wagamama dishes, following our recipes + specifications you'll learn our four stations | wok, ramen, teppan + fry using the freshest ingredients
- you'll manage a section, ensuring you're set up and ready for service you'll keep our kitchens clean, safe + up to a high standard by following our health + safety procedures you'll be working in a team where you'll have each other's backs
you don't need previous experience working in a restaurant or kitchen. just a great attitude, a passion for food + a willingness to learn, we'll teach you the rest!
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process
*100% of tips go to our teams. average tips are based on back of house team level positions across all our uk restaurants between 2/5/22 + 29/5/22 working 30 hours per week. actual tips by restaurant will vary. tips are left solely at our guests discretion and are not considered as wages by the company nor are they guaranteed in any way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert