Count Team Member - Central London
Are you ready for a new and exciting career?
No two days are the same at our all-action Empire Casino, one of the biggest and busiest gaming venues in London. Wouldn't you like to help deliver the best action in town?
We are looking for someone who is a team player to join our fantastic count room team.
This is a great opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. We invest in your training and development because we care about you.
Not only do we care about your development but we also offer many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Generous shift allowance
- Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive - (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
What the role entails:
The main duties of this role will be to count the table games and electronic cash.
To sort cards and chips, run them through a counting machine, add up the totals and transfer those figures onto a computer spreadsheet.
- Upbeat Positive Attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, flexible.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.