Catering Assistant - Clitheroe
- Dine Contract Catering
- Clitheroe, Lancashire
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
What we'll give:
Passionate about working in the hospitality industry... but don't want the unsociable hours? We may have the perfect role for you!
We are Passionate - We love what we do, we do it with hard work and with the appetite to do the right thing.
We are Innovative - We create delightfully surprising experiences for our customers and each other.
We are Consistent - We provide exceptional catering standards and an exemplary service ethos delivered by a professional experienced team.
We are an award-winning catering company offering bespoke catering services across the Business and Industries sector. We have a successful track record of doing things differently for over 22 years, delivering exceptional food prepared with flair and total regard for the health and well-being of our customers.More about the role:
We are seeking a Catering Assistant who will support our Catering Manager by:
- Helping to deliver fantastic, attentive and considerate customer service.
- Undertake all mandatory and company training as required
- Help keep the work and customer areas clean, tidy and secure at all times
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- You can communicate with a wide range of customers and fellow Team Members.
- You understand that food safety and health and safety are a crucial part of a catering service.
- You are eager to learn and can work as part of a dynamic team.
- You can follow instructions but are not scared to make your own decisions for what's best for the customer.
- Catering experience is preferred - but a positive, can-do attitude is essential.
If that sounds like you, please apply.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1912/99800001/52537314/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert