Catering Assistant - Nationwide
- Up to £20,531 (pro rata) per year
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Staff, Pot Washer, Prep Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time, Live in, Contract
Catering Assistant - Nationwide
Kick-start a career in professional catering & hospitality.
- Excellent rates of pay of up to £20,531 per annum for entry level roles.
- With no late nights and both full & part time opportunities available
- Beat the cost-of-living crisis with our optional accommodation & meals package. With all bills and utilities covered, you’ll still earn up to £364 a week and our meals package will provide you with three nutritional meals every day for only £46.00 a week.
Passionate about delicious, hearty food? Searching for a career path with real prospects & progression?
What could be more important than fuelling children for adventure?! At PGL we welcome guests and team members into our warm and inviting dining rooms to relax, rest & recharge… ready for their next challenge! Our catering team are proud to serve tasty, high quality and nutritious meals to keep the adventure going.
PGL is renowned for its personal development & investment in people, in fact many of our qualified Chefs started as Catering Assistants with us. So if you are looking to develop a career in cheffing, we are here to support you each step of the way. You’ll receive all the training you need to be confident and successful in your role, a personal development plan, and nationally recognised qualifications funded by PGL to give your career the very best start. But life at PGL isn’t all work, as a valued member of #TEAMPGL you’ll be joining a tight-knit community & building friendships with like-minded people, and enjoy spare time for socialising, outdoor activities, and fun team events.
IS THIS YOU?
- Enjoys the buzz of working in a busy kitchen in a fun and friendly environment.
- Is looking to develop and progress in the catering & hospitality industry.
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service.
We are committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, but you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS (criminal reference) check (paid for by PGL).
- Be rewarded for your development! Generous increase to your pay in your 2nd year and 3rd year.
- A generous benefits package including annual leave accrual, birthday leave, pension & death in service cover
- Enjoy a range of employee perks including PGL discounted holidays, partner offers (such as Anytime Fitness) and 20% discount in all our on-site shops
- Health and wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme, mobile app and health cashback plan
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which PGL will pay for. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with PGL. PGL is committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, including those with disabilities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert