2023 Ground Ops Washroom Host - Chessington, Surrey
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- Chessington, Surrey
- £9.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
2023 Grounds Ops Washroom Host - Chessington, Surrey
We are currently looking for Ground Ops Washroom Hosts
Location: Chessington World of Adventures, Surrey KT9 2NE
Hours: Full time & part time, fully flexible. Fixed term contract from March 2023 to November 2023. Working weekends and bank holidays as required. Hours vary between 8am and 21:00pm.
Benefits: Hourly rate of up to £9.50, exclusive discount on our animal VIP experiences, ongoing training opportunities and a Merlin Magic Pass - 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world, plus much more!
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is the UK's wildest adventure! With our Theme Park, Zoo, spectacular Hotels and Go Ape Courses, there are plenty of roaringly exciting career paths available. We're also a part of the Merlin Entertainments family - associated with attractions like SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND Parks, Madame Tussauds and more!
About the Role
Guests visit Chessington World of Adventures Resort for Britain’s wildest day out and the Ground Ops department plays a massive part in creating memorable experiences and the best guest journey in and out of our attraction as well as keeping our resort as clean as possible.
We are one of the only departments at the resort who sees every single guest that visits us. You will help support in keeping both park and back of house areas clean. So, if you want to work in one of the parks most fun environments then this position could be for you!
- Maintaining & cleaning of our washrooms across the resort to maintain high standards for our guests, you will be based at one of these toilets to take ownership of checking all areas
- Emptying recycling bins across the resort on one of our dedicated areas, sweeping areas of litter and debris
- Supporting other departments with cleaning
- Keeping benches, tables, bins, signage clean throughout the operational day.
- As a front line staff member guest interaction is a key part of the role.
- Working quickly and efficiently Ensuring the smooth entry and exit of all vehicles
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for providing excellent guest service. You will need to be a good teammate & communicator as well as proactive and hardworking to succeed in this hands-on role. The ability to tackle responsibility and work on your own initiative is a must.
If this sounds like something you could do, then complete our short application (no CV needed!)
You could then be in with the chance of an invitation to one of our hiring events where you could get the job on the day!
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive hourly rate
- Access to Merlin benefits page with discounts on over 1000 fashion and electronic retailers, restaurants, and travel 25% discount in our on-site retail shops and restaurants
- 40% discount on Lego
- Merlin Magic Pass - 20 free tickets for you, your family, and friends to enjoy all our Merlin Attractions across the world
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Everyone Matters at Merlin
At Merlin, we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day, and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert