Early Years Coordinator - Woodford Green
- Camp Beaumont Day Camps
- Woodford Green, Greater London
- £6.56 - £9.31
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
Looking for a holiday job?
Camp Beaumont is growing! So come and join us on our exciting journey...
Are you looking to get paid whilst having fun during the holidays?
We run day camps for children between the ages of 3 – 16 around London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. These camps operate weekdays only between 8am and 6pm.
Early Years Coordinators have the overall responsibility for the welfare of the early year’s age group ‘Playtime’ (3 – 4 years), they have a small team of staff to deliver outstanding activities to the children in line with the EYFS and manage the children outside activity times. This role is a parent facing role as the Early Years Coordinator will sign the children in and out each day
- Initiating and instructing games and activities from the suite of camp Beaumont activities in line with the EYFS.
- Managing behaviour and welfare of the children in the group.
- Ensuring equipment is stored correctly and used in the right way.
- Between activities ensure the children have the opportunity to use the toilet, have a drink and/or apply sun cream (if necessary).
- Knowledge of safeguarding policy and procedures and report any issues to the onsite safeguarding lead.
- Manage the Early Years Leaders within your group.
- Ensure activity areas are kept clean and tidy at all times and assist with set up and breakdown of camp.
- Must hold a level 2 qualification in childcare
- Over 18 years old
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Excellent communicator with lots of energy and enthusiasm and above all a real desire to give an outstanding camp experience to every child.
- An awareness/knowledge of health and safety and good practice
- Experience within a multi-activity camp environment is beneficial but not required
- Paediatric first aid
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
With 35 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to offer an excellent childcare service for parents over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with CV
- 10 minute initial discussion to find out more about you and tell your more about the roles
- A fun and informative experience day
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day
Camp Beaumont Day Camps has 38 years of experience providing safe, supervised, fun-filled adventure holidays for 3-16 year olds.
We are proud of our reputation as being Britain's most experienced day camp operator and children's number one choice for summer camp fun. To produce such high quality childcare, we rely on our staff to create a secure and happy environment and it's our staff whom children remember for making their holiday so special.
Why work for Camp Beaumont?
You will develop skills through the in house training provided
You are part of a lively and enthusiastic team
You will gain valuable experience in the childcare industry
There is the opportunity to advance in the company
Looks great on your CV so apply and join the Camp Beaumont team today!
Camp Beaumont currently are operating 16 day camps across London and the Home Counties throughout all the school holidays!!
- Camp Beaumont Day Camps
- 01709 464913
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert