Activity Instructor - Woodford Green
- Camp Beaumont Day Camps
- Woodford Green, Greater London
- £6.56 - £9.31
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
Looking for a holiday job?
Camp Beaumont is growing! So come and join us on our exciting journey...
Are you looking to get paid whilst having fun during the holidays?
We run day camps for children between the ages of 3 – 16 around London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. These camps operate weekdays only between 8am and 6pm.
Do you have skills in the following areas?
- Sport (Football, Tennis, Swimming, Archery)
- Creative (Dance, Acting, Singing, Arts & Crafts, Baking, Clay Modelling)
- Outdoors (Practical Bush Craft, Scouts, Guides)
- Science (Fun Science Experiments)
As an Activity Instructor you will be set a number of hours per day with your specific subject to deliver your tailor made activities. You will also have the opportunity to support the camp during the rest of the time.
You can pick and choose which holidays you want to work in as well as have the opportunity to support with other activities within the camp and earn extra money.
- Over 18 years old
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- Awareness of safeguarding children (Training will be given)
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
With 35 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to offer an excellent childcare service for parents over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV
- 10 minute initial discussion to find out more about you and tell your more about the roles
- A fun and informative experience day
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day
Camp Beaumont Day Camps has 38 years of experience providing safe, supervised, fun-filled adventure holidays for 3-16 year olds.
We are proud of our reputation as being Britain's most experienced day camp operator and children's number one choice for summer camp fun. To produce such high quality childcare, we rely on our staff to create a secure and happy environment and it's our staff whom children remember for making their holiday so special.
Why work for Camp Beaumont?
You will develop skills through the in house training provided
You are part of a lively and enthusiastic team
You will gain valuable experience in the childcare industry
There is the opportunity to advance in the company
Looks great on your CV so apply and join the Camp Beaumont team today!
Camp Beaumont currently are operating 16 day camps across London and the Home Counties throughout all the school holidays!!
- Camp Beaumont Day Camps
- 01709 464913
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert