Apprenticeship Opportunities - Nationwide
Everyone Active is currently seeking ambitious and self-motivated apprentices looking for their first rung on the leisure careers ladder!
We are a leader in leisure industry-specific apprenticeships giving you the skills and qualifications to have a career in leisure. This 12 month work based programme will include both on and off the job training and give you a Level 2 Leisure Team Member qualification.
We need an Apprentice Operations Assistants who will…
- Want to learn to be an effective communicator with other team members
- Be part of a motivated team fully embracing our company values
- Want to learn to deliver high customer service standards
- Want to ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
- Ensure equipment setups are completed safely and on time
National Pool Lifeguard qualification will be gained during the course. You’ll also achieve a swimming teacher and fitness qualification. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays and requires an enhanced DBS check which we will complete before you start.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in an exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter by clicking 'Apply Now'.