Chef - Nationwide
- Haven Holidays
- £11.47 per hour
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Demi Chef De Partie
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
We would love for you to come and join our great Haven team! We have opportunities for Chefs of all levels including Kitchen Team Managers to Trainee Chefs, to help us create great memories that will last a lifetime for our guests – You don’t need to have previous experience to join our Team… If you have a passion for food, a great attitude, and a hunger to learn, we will teach you the rest!
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 39 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’. You could be working in one of our Pub Restaurants or one of our brands venues, from Burger King and Papa John’s to fish & chip shops or one of our new exciting venues - Slim Chickens and Chopstix Noodle Bars we have just introduced into some of our parks, offering even more tasty choices for guests. Whatever tickles your taste buds, we have opportunities galore!
You will get…
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- Flexible shift patterns with Part time and Full time roles available
- Permanent or seasonal contracts available.
- Christmas & New Year off! (our parks are closed over the festive period)
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Team Discounts with major retailers including – 3 Mobile, Boots, Curry’s, Sky and many more to help with your weekly spend
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- Uniform Provided (Chef Whites)
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Live-in available in select locations
Pay Rates: £11.47ph
Working Hours: Flexible working shifts available on a rota basis - Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings
What You'll Be Doing
As a Chef, or part of our kitchen teams as Kitchen Assistant or Trainee Chef, with full training and support you’ll be working in one of our Park Restaurants or take away food outlets to prepare, cook and present tasty dishes to specification ensuring a great taste experience to our guests every time.
- You could be starting early cooking up a full English on the breakfast shift or ensuring our guests have delicious evening meals
- You’ll help keep our kitchens clean and safe - Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
- Have fun being trained to deliver great food memories for our guests on holiday
- Our working ‘season’ is from February to November with an opportunity to return on permanent basis if you wish!
- And don’t forget you get to enjoy Christmas & New Year off!
You don’t need experience to join our Haven Team! You may already be a Kitchen Assistant looking to progress, a Sous Chef or Commis Chef, or simply have an interest on cooking… It may sound like a cliché, but all we’re looking for is a fantastic ‘Team Player’. You’ll be eager and willing to learn - With a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Chef and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert