- Brunning & Price
- Arrow, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Package up to £12.30 per hour including TRONC
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Supervisor
- Job Type
- Full Time
Make your next career move and join Brunning and Price as a Bar Supervisor at the Arrow Mill!
What’s in it for you as our Bar Supervisor?
- Up to £11.20 per hour, plus tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Structured career development pathway to Assistant Manager and beyond
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to fit around your life
What we’re looking for in our Bar Supervisor...
You have a natural ability to look after people and make them happy and like us, you’re passionate about food and drink. Previous experience in hospitality as a waitress/waiter, bar team member or food and beverage assistant ideally at team leader level would be helpful but isn’t essential.
More importantly, you’re hands-on with a positive attitude. As our Bar Supervisor, you’ll bring your work and life experience to help run busy shifts calmly ensuring you look after our customers in the best way possible.
• A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
• A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
• A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
• Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
• #bandplife on Instagram
So, if you like the sound of joining our friendly management team as a Bar Supervisor, then click ‘Apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
Mostly set in rural locations, each of our pubs are unique, preserving their varied characters. We serve cask ales, decent wines, and British dishes complemented by influences from other parts of the world. We believe that classic pubs will never go out of fashion – our owner-operator approach, with the focus firmly on quality and consistency, provides a solid base for expansion.
- Brunning & Price
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert