- Brunning & Price
- Arrow, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Package up to £31,250 including TRONC
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Fitness jobs, Deputy Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking to take the next step in your pub management career? Like the sound of a premium food-led pub where you get paid overtime and can develop and progress? Then join us here at the Arrow Mill!
What’s in it for you as our Deputy Manager?
- Up to £28,500 per year basic salary, plus tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Paid overtime on a 48-hour contract
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development with real career progression to a pub manager position
- Freedom to get involved with new pub openings
- Opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the group
About the Deputy Manager position...
Working alongside the Pub Manager, you’ll be helping to lead the team and run our busy pub. You'll be managing busy services, planning and running special events, welcoming and looking after customers as well as helping to train and lead our lovely bar/waiting team. As our Deputy Manager, you will draw on your knowledge and experience to decide what beers, gins and wines we offer and how our events should be run. This is a hands-on role where you’ll be at the heart of everything going on ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
We are immensely proud that many of our pub managers have been promoted from within. We want to carry on that success story, so you will be given plenty of training to develop your skills and progress your career.
- A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
- A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
- A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
- Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
- #bandplife on Instagram
If you have experience as a Deputy Manager within a gastro pub, restaurant, bar, or elsewhere in the hospitality sector, then make your next career move with Brunning and Price. Click ‘Apply’ now – we’d love to hear from you!
Mostly set in rural locations, each of our pubs are unique, preserving their varied characters. We serve cask ales, decent wines, and British dishes complemented by influences from other parts of the world. We believe that classic pubs will never go out of fashion – our owner-operator approach, with the focus firmly on quality and consistency, provides a solid base for expansion.
- Brunning & Price
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert