Supervisor - West Midlands
- Dine Contract Catering
- Bilston, West Midlands
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
What we'll give:
Passionate about working in the hospitality industry... but don't want the unsociable hours? We may have the perfect role for you!
We are Passionate - We love what we do, we do it with hard work and with the appetite to do the right thing.
We are Innovative - We create delightfully surprising experiences for our customers and each other.
We are Consistent - We provide exceptional catering standards and an exemplary service ethos delivered by a professional experienced team.
We are an award-winning catering company offering bespoke catering services across the Business and Industries sector. We have a successful track record of doing things differently for over 22 years, delivering exceptional food prepared with flair and total regard for the health and well-being of our customers.
You will be working mainly Monday to Friday. Some weekend work is required. Car & license are essential.More about the role:
We are seeking a Supervisor who will support our team by:
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked and stored promptly and correctly
- Supervising a small team, creating a positive environment where everyone feels welcomed and supported
- Being a responsible key holder
- Using the till, taking order and receiving payments
- Assisting with weekly bookwork and any other duties that are necessary
- Producing weekly rotas following the manager's guidelines
- Placing orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- Delegating where necessary and ensuring the team are proactive at all times
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
If that sounds like you, please apply.
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2810/99871001/52526403/WJ/DINE #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert