General Assistant - Everlast Fitness - Derry
- Everlast Gyms
- Londonderry, Londonderry
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
Everlast Gyms - In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
Elevation is a part of our core, matching with great company benefits to mention a few:
- 20% discount across all facias
- Frasers 1000 bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Monthly Frasers Champion - winners get double their salary for the month
- To achieve impeccable levels of cleanliness throughout the whole club, with a specific focus on the area's which can become heavily soiled and outside of acceptable standards, caused through high levels of usage.
- Particular attention should be given to the changing rooms, showers and all wet areas.
- To carry out daily cleaning duties set out by the full management team or key holders
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deep clean all areas of the club as requested by the club management.
- Deep clean to a standard whereby only hygiene maintenance is required once your task has been completed.
- Daily deep cleaning of the showers and the wet area facilities to an impeccable standard, including the sauna, spa's and steam room
- Work responsibly to ensure personal and member safety by following health and safety and COSHH guidelines.
Need to be:
- Hard working and reliable
- Proactive and adaptable to prioritise key tasks
- Personable and approachable to members
- Willing and able to work the shifts required to suit the needs of the business
- Willing to take on extra hours to cover holidays/staff shortages
- Well organised to conduct/manage multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Understanding of which chemicals are to be used for each task (full training will be given).
- Understanding of COSHH (full training will be given)
- Familiar with safety data sheets and risk assessments for chemicals, equipment and machinery
20 hour contract over 5 days per week
BORN IN THE BRONX IN 1910, EVERLAST IS SYNONYMOUS WITH GREATNESS
In 2021, the next exciting chapter in our rich history begins with the launch of Everlast Gyms. Ground-breaking fitness clubs that incorporate a hybrid of boutique group training studios and a traditional gym floor, with extensive functional zones, and ground-breaking studios providing a wide range of fitness classes, and personal training services that set us apart as the new number one contender of the UK fitness industry.
- Everlast Gyms
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert