Our General Managers work in a rapidly expanding, vibrant, 100% fresh food quick service restaurant group and are trained up for real development & career progression. Want to be part of our family, making sure that every guest who comes through the door gets served high quality, delicious food and leaves with a smile? Then join us here at Tortilla!
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £40,000 per year
- Amazing, achievable bonus worth up to £10,000 per year
- 1000 shares company shares paid as an LTIP bonus
- The opportunity for flexible working
- Free meals on shifts
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Win amazing prizes including holidays, festival tickets and more through incentives
- Far more sociable hours than many other restaurant brands – we close at 9pm!
- Genuine work/life balance
- Love your job! 98% of our crew say they love their working day
- Amazing discounts on cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more through Perkbox!
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Sponsorship for Skilled Workers currently residing in the UK
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development – earn NVQs with our Apprenticeship Scheme
- Real career progression from General Manager to Operations – and beyond!
- Opportunity to get involved with new openings
- Freedom to move between sites and grow with the group
We’d love you to have a good understanding of GP & Labour control whilst being passionate about food and at your happiest looking after customers. We’ll need you to train, inspire & develop a happy team to ensure that every guest gets the amazing food and service we’re famous for! It’s great if you’ve worked in a similar QSR environment but we’d also love to hear from you if you’ve spent time running a bar, restaurant or contract catering unit. As long as you’re passionate about delivering amazing service then you’re probably our kind of amigo!
- A family of 60+ stores all passionate about serving high quality, fresh Californian Mexican food – with not a single freezer in the business!
- Huge growth plan in the UK and beyond, meaning amazing opportunities for your career development
- A diverse and inclusive company that makes sure everyone is welcome
- Genuine focus on developing our people – a third of our HQ started out working in-store!
- A true family vibe, with epic social events and entertainment funds for each site
If you’re ready to be part of our Tortilla family, then take the next step in your career and apply to be a General Manager today!