General Managers - Saudi Arabia
The number 1 gym chain in the United Arab Emirates is coming to Saudi Arabia!
GymNation Saudi Arabia is looking for industry leading General Managers to run the day-to-day operations of GymNation locations across the country beginning with Riyadh and Jeddah.
This position is the driving force behind our business, so we are looking for the best talent the fitness industry has to offer.
The purpose of the role is:
- To take full responsibility of managing the gym and all staff members, whilst ensuring that brand standards are adhered to.
- To create a welcoming environment for all gym members
- To drive productivity within the team and to ensure KPI’s are delivered against company expectations.
The Role and Key Duties:
- Ensure that all policies and procedures in both the Health and Safety Employee Handbook and Company Procedures Handbook are adhered to by yourself and your team.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining the GymNation Brand Standard.
- To deliver and exceed all sales KPI’s set by central support through effective time management and task delegation within your team.
- To deliver and exceed membership mix targets issued by central support, this includes any add-ons at point of sale such as Starter Pack and PT sales.
- Responsible for prospect management within the company’s sales system following the guidelines set by central support.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of effective club marketing planners to maximise incoming prospect enquiries and footfall.
- To deliver an industry-leading member experience through regular face-to-face and remote contact with members in line with their journey and company KPI’s.
- Responsible for driving down member attrition rates through excellent levels of customer service and use of customer feedback systems in line with company expectations
- Responsible for the management of the clubs membership default collections on a monthly basis
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly safety checks.
- Report and chase all defects, to ensure the building and its equipment is safe to use.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of club rotas for all departments in line with company guidelines.
- Responsible for the development of all roles within the clubs through regular structured meetings, training and PDP’s.
- Manage the gym with budgetary constraints and ensure all orders go through the systems specified by central support
- To drive and maximise secondary/ancillary revenue.
- To ensure the whole of the gym facility is of the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure the contract cleaners and maintenance providers are operating in line with our third-party SLA.
- To conduct regular audits at the gym and possibly other gyms to ensure brand standards are being adhered to.
- To manage the weekly banking process so that wastage and variance is minimal.
- To ensure all team members hold a valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Ensure all Freelance Group Exercise Instructors hold a valid First Aid at Work certificate. They must also have the relevant Group Exercise qualifications (if teaching licenced classes)
- To ensure uniform standards are being adhered to by all team members and yourself.
- To produce and review the Group Exercise timetable so it meets the needs of the business and falls in line with the budget issued by central support.
- Ensure all bookable classes and inductions are available for members to book online.
- To help create an environment where the team and contracted personnel enjoy themselves whilst at work.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties/projects/meetings, that may be required.
- To always be an ambassador of GymNation.