Fitness Instructor - Chard, Somerset
At 1610 our boundless energy inspires others to make a real difference to their lives. 1610 Chard is a state-of-the-art Fitness and Wellbeing Centre with an Interactive Prama studio, Group Cycle studio and Fitness Suite.
Fitness Instructor (Wellness Coach) – 1610 Chard
As a Fitness Instructor (Wellness Coach) you will be working with our customers to ensure they receive an engaging, fun and supportive experience. The role includes:
- Coaching all members through their wellness journey to reach their goals and aspirations, using digital platforms, including MyWellness and the 1610 App.
- Work towards and achieve performance-based targets.
- Deliver gym floor appointments, taking each member through our Kickstart Journey.
- Effectively coach members through the safe operation of equipment, ensuring equipment is maintained and clean.
- Actively promote the Centre’s activities via in-reach and outreach events.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service to all 1610 members, being confident to approach and engage with our varied member base.
The successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Check.
Closing date for applications is: 17 August 2022
- Level 2 Fitness Qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of fitness technology.
- Ability to work with different user groups.
- Level 3 Qualification.
- Personal Trainer.
- Other GEX qualifications: Pilates/Yoga/Vibe/Group Cycle/Kettlercise etc.