Group Exercise Instructor - Chard, Somerset
1610 is a fast developing and forward-thinking Charitable Leisure Trust and we love giving everyone a fitter future by championing active living. So, give your career a full-body workout, and put the action back into job satisfaction.
We are looking for Group Exercise Class Instructors to join our group exercise programme at 1610 Chard.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, flexible, and motivated instructors:
- Are you able to teach exercise to music classes, Pilates, Yoga, Boxercise, Zumba and Aerobics etc?
- Do you have a proven track record of class retention?
- Are you available daytime and evening?
- We offer competitive rates and additional performance related pay.
The successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Check.
Closing date for applications is: 6 September 2022
£20.53 per hour plus holiday entitlement.
- GEX qualification: Pilates, Yoga, Boxercise, Aerobics, Zumba etc.
- Flexibility to work daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with different user groups.